On September 17, 1787 the delegates signed off on the Constitution, sending it to the States to be ratified, Here's a brief quiz on the text of what they sent.
1. What provisions of the Constitution may not be amended?
T or F:
2. The Constitution refers to the national government as "republican."
3. The Constitution prohibited women and blacks from holding national office.
4. The Constitution refers to Jesus Christ.
5. The Constitution sets age and citizenship requirements for the major federal offices--congress, executive, and judiciary.
Answers, with brief commentary, will appear below late tomorrow in the Comments section.