Michael Schwarz is an assistant professor of history at Ashland University. He teaches courses on American History. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from St. Vincent College, a Master of Arts from Ohio University, and a PhD in history from the University of Kentucky.
Subscribe to this author's RSS feed.
Written by Michael Schwarz
- Some Random Thoughts on the President and Bin Laden - May 4, 2011
- The Narrative War - November 3, 2010
- NPR, Juan Williams, and the Paranoid Left - October 21, 2010
- BP the New British East India Company? - June 11, 2010
- A Conservative Retrenchment...in England? - June 7, 2010
- A Special Relationship? - May 15, 2010
- Convention Momentum? - April 1, 2010
- Obamacare and Publius - March 24, 2010