1. Today (the 9th) is Richard Nixon’s birthday.
2. Yesterday (as Huck, of course, announced at his sort-of victory speech) was Elvis’s birthday.
3. The most Hispanic-friendly Republican ticket would be McCain-Jeb Bush. And Jeb would add executive competence to the McCain administration.
4. The best characterization of the coming Huck-McCain duel is the warrior vs. the preacher.
5. All the open and closet Giuliani supporters are claiming that Republicans have "no-mo"--no candidate has picked up momentum. But that, of course, is not true. And there’s reason to believe that McCain and Huck both have mo’ mo coming.